Customer Service Quality Specialist
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
As a Customer Service Quality Specialist, you will be an ambassador of quality, using feedback, coaching, and analysis to empower our customer service teams to deliver excellent support. Your goal is to establish and maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across all teams.
- Maintaining and developing internal support standards
- Reviewing support conversations and assessing them according to internal standards
- Giving constructive and helpful feedback, both in written and verbal form
- Helping support agents improve their performance with constant feedback and support
- Participating in calibration sessions to ensure consistency across all Customer Service Quality Specialists
- Writing and improving internal support guidelines
- Identifying needs for training and onboarding optimizations and initiating these
- Monitoring customer service performance on the agent and team level and reporting findings to managers
- Participating in live support conversations occasionally to align and understand the needs of front line support and other departments
- Hands-on experience in Customer Service and Quality Assurance
- Customer-focused and solution-oriented
- Outstanding people skills and ability to give and receive (negative) feedback
- Positive and motivational manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of analytical skills and understanding of support metrics / KPIs
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to remain objective and handle repetitive, monotonous tasks
- Fluency in English (additional fluency in French and/or Dutch is a plus)
Elena will be happy to receive your application in English or German and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.