At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
As a Creative Director, you with your Team create design that guarantees first in class customer experiences at all our communication touchpoints.
- As Creative Director, you will shape the image and the growth of JIMDO collaborating closely with communication-team, developers, product owners, and management.You will be responsible for design creation that guarantees first in class customer experiences at all our communication touchpoints.
- You ensure a high-quality design by continuously guiding and giving feedback to other designers.
- Your work will translate technical information into graphic solutions that are easy to understand. Transforming complex content into self-explanatory visuals is a challenge you enjoy to accept.
- You appreciate from experience that prototyping and testing are crucial parts in the process of finding the best communication solution before you control its implementation
- You watch optical consistency of all our communication measures via corporate design rules and style guides.
- You feel comfortable presenting and discussing your work and ideas with stakeholders and management
- You have profound experience in creating designs for both (mobile, responsive) websites and apps and you can show us your state-of-the-art portfolio.
- Your eye for details enables you to deliver a high-standard final design solution
- You have expertise in content-animation.
- You are a creative director with experience in motivating, integrating and developing design team members.
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have excellent English skills. Knowing any other language is a plus.
Elena will be happy to receive your application in English and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.