At Jimdo our passion is to help our customers become more successful with their projects. With our simple click to edit interface, our users can easily create their own beautiful websites. Users from all over the world have created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we’re happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Everyone of us is an expert in what we do and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users’ success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
With CRM we support our users in engaging with our product and with individual offers so they can get the most out of their online presence. As CRM specialist you will set new standards for our communication and improve the users’ engagement via email and other channels with the focus on conversion.
- You create, plan and execute a new onboarding strategy for Jimdo to engage our customers and drive conversion across direct touch-points including email, in-app messaging and push notifications
- You leverage marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, lead nurturing and upsell programs
- You are responsible for email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with global opt-in laws and regulations in close collaboration with our Legal Team
- You analyze and own key CRM performance metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
- Two or more years of professional experience in planning and launching automated marketing campaigns
- Studies in marketing or business administration
- Experience using ESP tools, such as Sendgrid or Mailchimp
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work effectively with multiple teams
- A self-starting attitude – ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
Nice to have
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Basic SQL and Git knowledge
Janine will be happy to receive your application! :)