SEO Manager (Content)
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
Along with your team, you will implement the SEO strategy for our international Jimdo websites. This role is content-focused, so you’ll be coordinating content creation, tracking performance, optimizing content, and continuously supporting the organic growth of Jimdo.com.
- You and your team will plan and implement the SEO strategy for our international Jimdo websites. You will be responsible for executing all of your SEO projects, both Onpage and Offpage.
- You will coordinate the creation of new content and optimize existing content. This includes carrying out keyword research, creating briefings, drafting content structure, writing copy, etc.
- You will make sure that each piece of content (including blog posts, landing pages, and videos) adheres to SEO best practices and meets our customers’ needs.
- You will evaluate performance based on reports and analysis, to deliver data-driven recommendations.
- You will perform regular market and competitors analysis, seek opportunities for the organic growth of Jimdo.com, and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and updates in SEO.
- You will collaborate closely with other teams, including Communications, Performance Marketing, Design & Development.
- Fluent in German and English.
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEO, with a focus on content creation and optimization, as well as web analytics.
- You are familiar with content management systems, as well as common SEO and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Sistrix, and Screaming Frog. Experience in video content creation is a plus.
- You have an analytical mindset and a good understanding of language relevant content, target groups, and topics.
- You enjoy working on complex processes with multiple stakeholders.
- You are hands-on, open-minded, and perform well when working independently and in a team.
Nice to have
- Good Dutch or Japanese skills are a plus, but not essential!
- You have an interest or experience in other areas of digital marketing
Karina will be happy to receive your application in German or English and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.