Performance Marketing Manager
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking to for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
We’re looking for a highly motivated online marketeer. As performance marketing manager you are part of the Online Marketing team. This team manages all paid online marketing activities such as SEA, Facebook, Display and Youtube. The team works very closely together, with a lot of flexibility and room to bring your own ideas and input.
- Manage and expand Jimdo’s online advertising campaigns for multiple countries
- Continuously optimise and improve performance, based on the set KPIs
- Decide on strategies and budget allocation for Jimdo’s online performance marketing activities
- Test new online channels, targeting and advertising solutions
- Reporting and analysis of online performance marketing activities
- You have a bachelor degree, ideally in marketing, business or a related field. Or an equivalent amount of work experience.
- You have at least 2-3 years performance marketing work experience
- You have experience working with channels such as AdWords (now Google Ads), Facebook Business Manager, Google Display Network, Doubleclick
- You have very good analysis, reporting and excel skills
- You are fluent in either German or English, more languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch) are a plus
- You like working in a team and having sparring partners to discuss ideas with, but can also structure and plan your work independently
Nice to have
- You have worked with freemium business models, SaaS or telecom companies
- You have worked for a online marketing agency with large clients
- You have worked with six figure monthly marketing spends
- You have work experience in advertising for various international markets outside of DACH
- You have experience in Display and Video advertising through Google Ads
Barbara Gabelli will be happy to receive your application!