Online Marketing Manager (Display)
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking to for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
As Online Marketing Manager (Display) you are part of the Online Marketing team. This team manages all paid online marketing activities such as SEA, Facebook, Display and Youtube. The team works very closely together, with a lot of flexibility and room to bring your own ideas and input. You will be reporting to the Online Marketing Teamlead.
- Manage and expand Jimdo’s display advertising campaigns for multiple countries
- Continuously optimise and improve performance, based on the set KPIs
- Decide on display strategies and budget allocation for Jimdo’s display activities
- Create briefings for ads and landingpages for the marketing design team
- Work closely with the other online marketing managers, to discuss ideas, strategies, and overarching topics such as reporting and attribution
- You have a bachelor degree, ideally in marketing, business or a related field. Or an equivalent amount of work experience.
- You have at least 1-2 years display advertising work experience
- You have experience in working with AdWords (now Google Ads) and the Google Display Network
- You have very good analysis, reporting and excel skills
- You are fluent in either German or English, more languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch) are a plus
- You like working in a team and having sparring partners to discuss ideas with, but can also structure and plan your work independently
Nice to have
- You have experience working with other display networks other than GDN, such as Youtube, Quantcast or DoubleClick
- You have experience in other online marketing channels, such as SEA
- You have worked for an online marketing agency
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Tableau, the Google Tag Manager, attribution and tracking solutions
Barbara Gabelli will be happy to receive your application!