Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary. With a simple, intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
We’re seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our fast-paced and innovative Dolphin Team. Dolphin is our latest product release that’s changing the way people think about and approach website building. By leveraging cloud technologies, including AI and machine learning, Dolphin is evolving the website building experience to make it as easy and personal as possible
- You will partner with the product teams to map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process from first sketches to feature deployments
- You will create and document stunning visual designs and work closely with the developers during the implementation
- You will give and solicit feedback from other designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- You always know what the customer needs to create a seamless UX
- You will take ownership and responsibility for your projects
- You can prove your work experience with a great portfolio
- You are able to prototype and share ideas quickly with pen & paper
- You have strong visual design skills
- You love working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are able to write and speak English fluently
Andrei is looking forward to your application – including a link to your portfolio. and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.