At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location where you are permitted to work from. Wherever your working location will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one. We also provide relocation support to Germany!
Together with the Head of Organic Growth, you create and coordinate the implementation of the SEO strategy for our international Jimdo websites.
- You conceptualize, implement and optimize SEO tactics and initiatives, in order to increase organic visibility, traffic and conversions.
- You are a connector between the SEO Team and Data Analysts, and make sure that SEO and Content-related strategies are based on data-driven decisions.
- You monitor and evaluate Jimdo’s search and technical performance, considering relevant KPIs across our organic channels, and make sure that relevant dashboards and regular reporting are in place.
- Together with a Data Analyst and the Product Marketing team, you ensure compliance of experiments on jimdo.com (incl. AB tests) with Google guidelines, as well as provide data-driven recommendations for further tests and optimizations.
- You perform regular market and competitor analysis and come up with further organic growth opportunities for Jimdo.com.
- You are responsible for the SEO knowledge sharing within the team and to the company, as well as, make sure all team members stay up-to-date with the latest trends and updates in SEO and related areas.
- Your stakeholders consist of the Data, Product Marketing, Marketing Tooling, User Research, Brand and Performance Marketing teams.
- Fluent or native in English. German/Dutch/French is an advantage.
- 3+ years of professional experience in SEO, with a focus on web analytical SEO.
- You are familiar with content management systems, as well as common SEO and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Sistrix, and screaming frog.
- Ideally, you have experience with SQL and Python.
- You have experience with SEO-friendly tests and experiments on websites that do not harm websites' visibility.
- You have an analytical mindset and a good understanding of language relevant content, target groups, and topics.
- You enjoy working on complex processes with multiple stakeholders.
- You are hands-on, open-minded, and perform well when working independently and in a team.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.
Paula will be happy to receive your application.