Customer Support Team Lead
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no
coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo
enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog,
portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our
users create over 20 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220
employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day
by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us
to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
We meet our customers on the eye-level and aim to always offer them the best service for their website. Therefore, customer service is a core element of our success. We are now looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to take over one of our Customer Support teams. You will work closely with the other Support Team Leads as well as the Support Operations Team and you will report to our Head of Customer Support.
- You lead and manage an international support team of 7 to 12 members who report directly to you.
- You are responsible for the success of your team. You’ll make sure that your team is focused on understanding our customers’ needs, provides best in class support according to our standards and meets their goals.
- You ensure that your team members have the right level of skills, knowledge and information about the product, as well as understanding about company and department goals.
- You motivate and develop the members of your team.
- You will be involved in giving recommendations and input on how to develop and improve Customer Support in Jimdo.
- You support your team with helping our customers on a regular basis.
- You have experience in leading a small to mid-sized team or proven informal leadership experience (e.g. leading project groups).
- You have hands-on experience in customer support and are attuned to customers needs.
- You are a team player with strong hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proactive, open and solution-oriented.
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken. Other language skills are a plus.
Eva will be happy to receive your application in English or German and if you have questions
regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.