Customer Support Team Lead
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We meet our customers on the eye-level and aim to always offer them the best service for their website. Therefore, customer service is a core element of our success. We are now looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to take over one of our Customer Support teams. You will work closely with the other Support Team Leads as well as the Support Operations Team and you will report to our Head of Customer Support.
- You lead and manage an international support team of 7 to 12 members who report directly to you.
- You are responsible for the success of your team. You’ll make sure that your team is focused on understanding our customers’ needs, provides best in class support according to our standards and meets their goals.
- You ensure that your team members have the right level of skills, knowledge and information about our products, as well as understanding about company and department goals.
- You motivate and develop the members of your team.
- You are highly involved in the further development as well as seek areas of improvement of Customer Support, both on a strategic and an executional level.
- You support your team with helping our customers on a regular Basis.
- You have 1+ year experience in leading a team or proven informal leadership experience (e.g. leading project groups).
- You have hands-on experience in customer support or related functions like customer success or sales and are attuned to customers needs. Ideally, you have already gained experience in the tech-sector or a digital product company.
- You have experience managing and prioritizing multiple complex assignments, working globally and cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- You are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills.
- You like to think outside the box and take responsibility in combination with a high level of service orientation.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken. German language skills are a plus.
Eva will be happy to receive your application in English or German.