Customer Support Team Lead
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We meet our customers on the eye-level and aim to always offer them the best service for their website. Therefore, customer service is a core element of our success. We are now looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to take over one of our Customer Support teams. You will work closely with the other Support Team Leads as well as the Support Operations Team and you will report to our Head of Customer Support.
- You lead and manage an international support team of 7 to 12 members who report directly to you.
- You are responsible for the success and development of your team. You’ll make sure that your team is focused on understanding our customers’ needs and provides best in class support according to our standards and meets their goals.
- You are highly involved in the further development of the Support Organisation as well as seek areas of improvement of Customer Support, both on a strategic and an executional level.
- You participate in department and cross-company projects to improve our products, help Small Businesses to achieve their goals and optimize our user’s experience.
- You ensure that your team members have the right level of skills, knowledge and information about our products, as well as full understanding about company and department goals.
- You motivate, coach and develop the members of your team and ensure the achievement of their individual, team and company goals.
- You have 2+ years experience in leading a Support, Success or Sales team, ideally in a SAAS international company
- You have managed multiple complex assignments related to Customer Success or Customer Support and have a good understanding of Change Management
- You bring data-driven approach and demonstrate result focus
- You are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills.
- You like to think outside the box and take responsibility in combination with a high level of service orientation.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken. German language skills are a plus
Elena will be happy to receive your application in English or German.