Customer Supporter FR
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no
coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo
enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog,
portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our
users create over 20 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220
employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day
by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us
to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
As a Customer Supporter, you are part of the Support team. Support’s mission is to help our customers reach their goals by building and growing their websites.
- You help our customers by answering their inquiries via email, social media, chat or phone
- You provide feedback about features as well as internal procedures
- You represent Jimdo to the customers who contact us
- Excellent skills in French language and expert in French culture; fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of German, or another european language
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to explain complex things in an uncomplicated way
- Clear, efficient and helpful communication
- Strong interest in technology and topics around the internet
- Good understanding of small businesses’ needs and the steps that can lead them to success
- Passion and motivation for learning, improving and experimenting
- ‘A let’s do this’ mentality: Proactiveness, enthusiasm, flexibility and openness to changes
Nice to have
- Previous experience in Customer Support
David will be happy to receive your application in English and if you have questions
regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.