Senior Marketing Analyst
At Jimdo our passion is to help our customers become more successful with their projects. With our simple click to edit interface, our users can easily create their own beautiful websites. Users from all over the world have created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we’re happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Everyone of us is an expert in what we do and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users’ success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst you will join Jimdo’s cross-functional Business Intelligence Team. We are giving recommendation for actions based on data, helping other departments in answering questions and improving the quality of our data. Our goal is to ensure data-driven decision making within Jimdo.
Your major areas of responsibility will include:
- You are partnering with the data-, marketing- and finance-team
- You are the first to recognize changes in our marketing KPIs and analyze them to identify new dependencies and influencing factors
- You have responsibility for interdisciplinary projects that will improve our decision making
- You will develop assumptions about the working of new marketing channels and are responsible to test these assumptions afterwards
- You have a good overview of the tasks and goals from the marketing stakeholders and how they contribute to the goals and success of Jimdo
- You will analyze customer journeys and develop hypotheses based on your findings
- You will optimize processes together with our data engineers to improve the accuracy of our tracking
- You have a BS in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent experience
- You are passionate about data and marketing and have at least 3 years of experience in analyzing marketing data
- You easily form and improve SQL queries
- Dependencies between KPIs like cost per lead, customer lifetime value and ROI are well known to you
- You have first experience at gathering and retrieving data from Google Analytics
- You quickly grasp on to new contexts and are capable of communicating complex information in a simple and concise way
- You speak English fluently
Following skills are appreciated but not mandatory:
- You have experience within a SaaS company and knowledge of the business model
- You have experience working on and/or improving attribution models to measure the success of performance and non-performance marketing channels
- You have already worked with customer segmentation models (e.g. RFM)
Tom is looking forward to receiving your application!