Head of Customer Service
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
We meet our customers on eye-level and aim to always offer them the best service for their website. Therefore, customer service is a core element of our success. We’re are now looking for a Head of Customer Service to take our service to the next level. You will report to our VP Operations and represent the customer service department in the broader management group of Jimdo.
- Full strategic and operational responsibility for our customer service department at Jimdo
- Setting the customer service strategy and break it down into actionable and measurable goals
- Ensuring every one of your great 64 team members shares the same understanding of outstanding customer centric service
- Defining relevant KPIs and quality objectives within your team and ensure their achievement
- Aligning the customer service department with overall company goals and culture
- Working hand in hand with your 6 teamleads with a focus on empowerment
- Driving and supporting the personal and professional development of your team members
- Min. of 3 years leadership experience, preferably on a senior level
- Proven brilliant people manager with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to develop a clear vision of what customer service at Jimdo should look like
- Very good knowledge and understanding about best practices in customer service management, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Integrative team working style and ability to drive team performance and relationships
- Integrity, strong values, drive and a good sense of humour
- Hands-on experience in customer service
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are a plus.
If this is you, we’d love you to apply with us as Head of Customer Service, starting in our beautiful office in Hamburg.