Head of Customer Service
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 25 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
We meet our customers on eye-level and aim to always offer them the best service for their website. Therefore, customer service is a core element of our success. We are now looking for a Head of Customer Service to take our service to the next level. You will report to our VP Operations and represent the customer service department in the broader management group of Jimdo.
- Further develop our multi-lingual support organization handling support cases and tickets via email and our customer self-service efforts
- Define support strategy depending on channel, customer classification and region by establishing best-practices, workflows and easy processes
- Lead and empower the 64 member support team by mentoring and coaching them to individual success; recruit top support engineering talent
- Collaborate closely with 6 support team leads and our Tech and Marketing team leads
- Identify improvements to ease our support processes and streamline them further
- Take ownership of the escalation processes and our ticketing system to ensure optimal ticket handling by the support team
- Define, track and analyse KPIs that inform the success of your actions and your team
- Strong experience and proven track record of building and growing a support team in a B2C environment
- Have a minimum of 3+ years professional and leadership experience
- Built and led support teams, with people management responsibilities including performance
- Strong technical background with experience in SaaS, Telecommunication or IoT is a plus; comfortable discussing technical and commercial topics
- Excellent analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Integrity, strong values, drive and a good sense of humor
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are a plus
Leana will be happy to receive your application and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.