Head of Customer Service
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
We meet our customers on eye-level and aim to always offer them the best service for their website. Therefore, customer service is a core element of our success. We are now looking for a Head of Customer Service to take our service to the next level. You will report to our VP Operations and represent the customer service department in the broader management group of Jimdo.
- Further develop our multi-lingual support organization handling support cases and tickets via email and our customer self-service efforts
- Define support strategy depending on channel, customer classification and region by establishing best-practices, workflows and easy processes
- Lead and empower the 64 member support team by mentoring and coaching them to individual success; recruit top support engineering talent
- Collaborate closely with 6 support team leads and our Tech and Marketing team leads
- Identify improvements to ease our support processes and streamline them further
- Take ownership of the escalation processes and our ticketing system to ensure optimal ticket handling by the support team
- Define, track and analyse KPIs that inform the success of your actions and your team
- Strong experience and proven track record of building and growing a support team in a B2C environment
- Have a minimum of 3+ years professional and leadership experience
- Built and led support teams, with people management responsibilities including performance
- Strong technical background with experience in SaaS, Telecommunication or IoT is a plus; comfortable discussing technical and commercial topics
- Excellent analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Integrity, strong values, drive and a good sense of humor
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are a plus
Leana will be happy to receive your application!