Content and PR Lead
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
As Content and PR Lead, you are responsible for content creation and PR-Campaigns in order to sharpen our brand profile and spreading the message of our goal to empower Small Businesses (SBs) with our products and services.
- You and your team will attract SBs by generating first-class content that fits their needs.
- You define customized messaging and media channels for SBs to raise brand awareness and generate new users.
- You and your team will reach out to networks of SBs to understand their motivations and raise the trust in the brand, as well as support brand recommendations within the network.
- You will ongoingly create stories and publish articles on our own channels like website, blog, newsletter, Facebook. Insta etc.
- You collaborate with all functions to ensure consistency of content placement and media buying initiatives across Facebook, Instagram, Taboola, Outbrain, and other platforms.
- You manage and proactively expand our PR network.
- You will collaborate closely with Jimdo leaders enabling their public communication.
- You are an experienced storyteller and endowed with excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- You’re data-driven and care about seeing the results of your initiatives.
- You have the ability to prioritize initiatives with a structured, fact-based approach.
- You work with data tooling like Google Analytics, Tableau and familiar with SEO practices
- You have a sound network of media- and PR-insiders, like journalists and editorial offices
- You are a strong leader with experience in motivating, integrating and developing teams.
- You have a degree in Journalism, Communications, Business or a related field of study.
- You have excellent German & English skills. Knowing any other language is a plus.
Elena will be happy to receive your application in English and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.