Senior Software Engineer Frontend Conversion Lab
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 25 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
As Frontend Engineer you are part of the Conversion Lab team.
The Conversion Lab is responsible for the optimization of the different funnel steps when a user signs up on jimdo.com and decides for one of our products. We are running A/B tests and work closely together with everything that is connected to data and product intelligence.
- You are the technical brain of this team and help us to find technical solutions for our problems from a higher level perspective
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Implement A/B tests to let our know-how grow and help us to make the right business decisions
- Develop a seamless checkout flow that is easy to understand, pragmatic and forward-thinking
- You love working with cross-functional teams within the whole company
- You help with technical planning and you are the technical sparring partner within and outside the team
- You have experience with libraries that manage application state, e.g. Redux
- Proven experience with styling applications/websites with CSS preprocessors like SASS/SCSS/LESS
- Understanding of basic interface design / UX
- You are solution-oriented, able to proactively deal with ambiguity, and create your own action plan
Nice to have
- Experiences with Node.js
- Experiences with Webpack
- You like to read and understand data
Alina will be happy to receive your application in English or German and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.