Software Engineer - Frontend
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 25 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
We are looking for engaged and motivated Software Engineers to join one of our engineering teams. We are working together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their own part of Jimdo.
- Implement new features that help users to successfully share their business, projects and ideas. That’s what they love about us!
- Develop seamless web experiences that are clean, pragmatic, and forward-thinking.
- Work closely with product management, design, and other engineering teams to understand needs and improve the customer experience.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- You enjoy and have at least 5 years of professional experience building web applications
- Understanding of basic interface design / UX
- Proven experience with styling applications with HTML, CSS/SASS/SCSS/LESS
Nice to have
- Experience with frontend development tools like Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp
- Experience with end-to-end testing (Cucumber, Ghost Inspector, ...)
- You have experience building and running production systems
Tobias is looking forward to receive your application and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.