Business Development Partnerships
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking to for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
As a business developer you are part of the marketing team and will be responsible for driving our partnerships forward.
- Identify, qualify, and close interesting outbound partnership opportunities
- Develop an exceptional onboarding process so that our partners and their customers have a great experience
- Cultivate relationships with new strategic partners to grow Jimdo through scalable interactions with them
- Scale the processes
- Represent Jimdo in external meetings with executives
- Be the voice for our partners within Jimdo
- BA or BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of partnership experience in technology companies
- Great execution capabilities with a “getting-things-done” mentality
- Excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of Jimdo
- Ability to independently prioritize, plan, and execute sales activities
- Experience identifying business needs in a start-up and later-stage environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Internet products and technologies or even the SaaS-environment
- Proven track record in the tech-partnership space
- Experience in the SaaS-environment
- Hunger for challenge and opportunity
- Positive mentality and ready to have some fun :)
Janine will be happy to receive your application!