Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Content
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
As Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Content you are part of the Performance Marketing department and will report to the Head of Performance Marketing. The Performance Marketing teams manage all performance marketing activities such as SEA / PPC / Paid Search, Facebook advertising, Native Advertising, Display, Youtube advertising, Affiliates, SEO and CRM. The team works very closely together, with a lot of flexibility and room to bring your own ideas and input.
- Manage, plan, implement and monitor paid content and/or paid social campaigns across various markets
- Focus on scaling and improving campaigns on Facebook and Instagram and/or Outbrain, Taboola while also running tests across other social platforms (Pinterest, etc.)
- Analyze campaign performance and user behavior to improve the targeting and efficiency
- Collaborate with other online channels (paid search, content creation, affiliate) to ensure effective cross-channel strategies and a seamless user journey
- Measure, analyze, test, and optimize campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad-related issues (delivery, data discrepancies, technical issues, etc.)
- You have 2+ years in a similar role at a company (preferable non-app Saas business model)
- Passionate about Performance Marketing and Paid Content
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Familiar with different bidding models
- Comfortable with different analytics tools
- Familiar with different attribution models
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong English language skills
- Experience with a variety of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Outbrain, Taboola and Smartly
Nice to have
- You have worked with freemium business models, SaaS or telecom companies
- You have worked for an online marketing agency
- You have worked with six-figure monthly marketing budgets
- You have work experience in advertising for various international markets outside of DACH
Barbara will be happy to receive your application in English or German and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.