Offline Media Manager
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem solvers for small business owners.
As an Offline Media Manager, you will be responsible for strategic management of all offline marketing channels in order to communicate to our customers all possibilities they have to present their business in digital environment with our help.
- Development, ownership and improvement of offline marketing strategies aimed to bring clarity of our portfolio to customers
- Building and managing all offline marketing channels
- Engagement and management of external agencies
- Creation and development of analytics and reporting in order to improve the effectiveness of diverse channels
- Management of offline marketing budget, analysis of the effectiveness and continuous improvement of marketing campaigns
- Building strong collaboration with internal counterparts, such as Performance Marketing Team, to align marketing strategies
- Building strong relationships with internal and external partners, different cohorts and customers
- Higher education in business administration, media and communication science or a comparable qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience in offline marketing, ideally TV, radio, OOH from agency or in-house site
- Strong analytical skills and are familiar with KPIs
- Fluent German and English
Elena will be happy to receive your application in English or German and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.