Site Reliability Engineer
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 25 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
We are looking for engaged and motivated Software Engineers to join one of our engineering teams. We are working together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their own part of Jimdo.
- Implement new features in our cloud infrastructure that help other development teams to be productive and deliver value quickly
- Enrich Jimdo’s internal PaaS by designing, building, and maintaining APIs, services, and systems
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- You have experience in developing software in a cloud environment
- You are comfortable working in different parts of the stack
- You have excellent software development skills in multiple languages and environments (for example Go, Python, PHP, Java, Ruby)
- You have experience building and running production systems
- Automation is important to you
Nice to have
- You are knowledgeable about AWS
- You have experience with database and schema design (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB)
Janine is looking forward to receive your application, and if you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.