(Senior) Data Analyst - Product
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no
coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo
enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog,
portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our
users create over 20 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220
employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
As a Data Analyst, you are part of Jimdo’s cross-functional Data Team at the Jimdo Headquarter in the beautiful city of Hamburg. We are a diverse team with broad domain knowledge and experience. Our mission is to foster the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and enable data-driven decision making.
- You interact with our cross-functional product teams to provide detailed quantitative analyses that will drive and inform strategic decisions
- You lever your experience to develop an in-depth analytical understanding of what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved
- You iteratively optimize key performance indicators by means of A/B-testing or other innovative and creative analytics solutions
- You utilize and implement machine learning in order to create a customized product experience for our users
- You consult and advise key stakeholders and management on product strategy and growth opportunities
- You promote a data-driven mindset across the whole Product organisation, making sure that data is at the heart of every decision we make
- You have 2+ years of experience in similar analytics or data science role(s)
- You are an expert in processing and evaluating big data sets with appropriate tools and methods (SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.) to understand and predict user behavior
- You have a deep understanding of what best practice funnel analytics, customer segmentation, user modeling, and A/B testing looks like
- You effectively communicate complex matters and requirements to non-domain experts in a simple, crisp and concise way - visually and verbally
- You have sharp business judgment and easily separate signals from noise when it comes to summarizing and presenting actionable insights
- You are creative, organized and self-motivated. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
Nice to have:
- You already worked in a SaaS / Freemium product Environment
- You have experience with at least one Machine Learning framework and related tools (scikit-learn, weka, H2O, TensorFlow, Keras, MXNet, etc.)
- You stay informed and up to date with the development and events of recent scientific findings and market development
Daniel will be happy to receive your application in English or German and if you have questions
regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.
We hire for several positions within our data department at the moment, please have a read through the other positions as well and feel free to let us know about all positions that would interest you, 1 application is enough and we’ll consider you for the others as well.