Full Stack Designer
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 20 million websites around the world.
Jimdo has a passionate team of around 200 people in Hamburg and Tokyo. We value teamwork, openness, and mutual support. Join us if you’re looking to for a driven, enthusiastic, and diverse international team. Each of us is an expert in our field, and together we strive to achieve the best possible results for our customers.
As Full Stack Designer you are part of the Conversion Lab Team. We are responsible for the Funnel of Jimdo, we discover new potentials for our company website jimdo.com and we make sure every user has a great experience to sign up for Jimdo. Oh and we do love A/B tests.
- You will focus on continuously improving our signup flow and upgrade paths through a test driven approach
- You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our own company website (www.jimdo.com)
- You will take ownership of your design projects — from first draft to finished product
- You will work in biweekly iterations in a Kanban-based environment
- You are comfortable with a test driven design approach and have an idea about how conversion driven design influences your workflow
- You have expert knowledge of HTML & CSS (we use the indented SASS syntax) and you're familiar with current best practices
- You don't shy away from command line tools and know your way around version control systems like Git (we use GitHub)
- You love to transform complex concepts into simple, intuitive and visually appealing designs that look great on any device
- You can balance your desire for perfection with enough pragmatism get things shipped on time
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
Nice to have
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams with developers and product managers
- You love coffee
Alina will be happy to receive your application including a link to your portfolio. Thanks a lot.